Thursday 30 October 2014

Ok I just woke up just get something to drink, I'm looking through my phone and then my bruh @harrys_legend told me SHE GOT OUR DAMN TICKETS FOR THE #OTRATOUR HELL FUCKING YES !!!!!!!!!! BRUSSELS WE'RE COMING YA BETTER WAAAATCH OUT :D . . . #harrystyles #liampayne #zaynmalik #louistomlinson #niallhoran #onedirection #1D #likeforlike #followforfollow #tagsforlikes #britishguy #tattoos #fandom #directioner #proud #1dfamily #1dfandom #harryfeels #harreh #harrygirls #harrygirl #fireproof #four #stealmygirl #whoweare #EMABiggestFans1D



Ok I just woke up just get something to drink, I'm looking through my phone and then my bruh @harrys_legend told me SHE GOT OUR DAMN TICKETS FOR THE #OTRATOUR HELL FUCKING YES !!!!!!!!!! BRUSSELS WE'RE COMING YA BETTER WAAAATCH OUT :D . . . #harrystyles #liampayne #zaynmalik #louistomlinson #niallhoran #onedirection #1D #likeforlike #followforfollow #tagsforlikes #britishguy #tattoos #fandom #directioner #proud #1dfamily #harryfeels #harreh #harrygirls #harrygirl #fireproof #four #stealmygirl #whoweare #EMABiggestFans1D style_is_harry

No comments:

Post a Comment