Friday 31 October 2014

oh my god. we were driving back home and like a mile away from our house there is this care engulfed in flames. it's only burning at the top but once it hit the gas tank it's gonna blow. my mom sped to get passed that car, I mean you could feel the heat coming from the car and the fire department isn't even there yet because the closest fire department is far away. the perks of living in the desert. I seriously hope no one was in that car. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ



oh my god. we were driving back home and like a mile away from our house there is this care engulfed in flames. it's only burning at the top but once it hit the gas tank it's gonna blow. my mom sped to get passed that car, I mean you could feel the heat coming from the car and the fire department isn't even there yet because the closest fire department is far away. the perks of living in the desert. I seriously hope no one was in that car. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ harryletsbefriends

No comments:

Post a Comment