Monday 8 December 2014

I'm such a failure I swear I had 2 tests and 1 quiz and l did terrible on all of them even though I studied for each of them and I'm on a verge of going down a letter grade in like all my classes and I have another test in geophysical science on Wednesday and I don't know anything and all my friends are so smart and good at everything and its all so much more easier for them ugh idek I'm just really sad right now #onedirection #1D #zaynmalik #liampayne #louistomlinson #niallhoran #harrystyles #upallnight #takemehome #midnightmemories #thisisus #onedirectionfandom #1Dfandom #whereweare #ourmoment #thatmoment #1dday #readytorun #four #fireproof #stealmygirl #ontheroadagain



I'm such a failure I swear I had 2 tests and 1 quiz and l did terrible on all of them even though I studied for each of them and I'm on a verge of going down a letter grade in like all my classes and I have another test in geophysical science on Wednesday and I don't know anything and all my friends are so smart and good at everything and its all so much more easier for them ugh idek I'm just really sad right now #onedirection #1D #zaynmalik #liampayne #louistomlinson #niallhoran #harrystyles #upallnight #takemehome #midnightmemories #thisisus #onedirectionfandom #whereweare #ourmoment #thatmoment #1dday #readytorun #four #fireproof #stealmygirl #ontheroadagain danceforthebands

No comments:

Post a Comment