Thursday 4 December 2014

Guys I know u want to hear this but I just feel I have to tell someone the past couple of days has been really shitty I'm crying myself to sleep all the the time and I'm normal a really happy person but I just can't seem to do anything right now I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone and I'm a worthless person and I just wanna die and leave this world..I'm sorry for for this u can unfollow me if u want I won't mind!!!



Guys I know u want to hear this but I just feel I have to tell someone the past couple of days has been really shitty I'm crying myself to sleep all the the time and I'm normal a really happy person but I just can't seem to do anything right now I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone and I'm a worthless person and I just wanna die and leave this world..I'm sorry for for this u can unfollow me if u want I won't mind!!! beautiful_wings_

No comments:

Post a Comment