Tuesday 9 December 2014

So I have a story sorta to tell about my weird family, specifically my sister ๐Ÿ˜‚ Okay so my sister has really smelly feet with this specific pair of boots and she wore them yesterday. And I told her that her feet smell like doritos when she walked past me. So this Nigga decides to run full speed at me while I'm on the couch DOING HOMEWORK AND SHE TRIES TO HOLD ME DOWN WHILE SHOVING HER FOOT IN MY FACE OK AND THE STENCH LITERALLU STUCK TO MY SCARF BUT LUCKILY I WAS ABLE TO GET HER off of me and pin her to the floor so long story short I had to wash my SCARF BC IT SMELLED LIKE DORITOS AJD I COULDNT WEAR THE SCARF WITH AN OUTFIT TODAY AJD YEAH #5SOS #5sauce #onedirectionfam #onedirection #1D #1Dfandom #michaelclifford #calumhood #lukehemmings #ashtonirwin #luke #calum #michael #ashton #zayn #louis #liam #niall #harry #harrystyles #zaynmalik #liampayne #niallhoran #f4f #spam4spam #likes4likes



So I have a story sorta to tell about my weird family, specifically my sister ๐Ÿ˜‚ Okay so my sister has really smelly feet with this specific pair of boots and she wore them yesterday. And I told her that her feet smell like doritos when she walked past me. So this Nigga decides to run full speed at me while I'm on the couch DOING HOMEWORK AND SHE TRIES TO HOLD ME DOWN WHILE SHOVING HER FOOT IN MY FACE OK AND THE STENCH LITERALLU STUCK TO MY SCARF BUT LUCKILY I WAS ABLE TO GET HER off of me and pin her to the floor so long story short I had to wash my SCARF BC IT SMELLED LIKE DORITOS AJD I COULDNT WEAR THE SCARF WITH AN OUTFIT TODAY AJD YEAH #5SOS #5sauce #onedirectionfam #onedirection #1D #michaelclifford #calumhood #lukehemmings #ashtonirwin #luke #calum #michael #ashton #zayn #louis #liam #niall #harry #harrystyles #zaynmalik #liampayne #niallhoran #f4f #spam4spam #likes4likes chillzouis

No comments:

Post a Comment